Monday, June 8, 2009

InterViewed in KL

Almost a week i not updated with my blog d ...
Wonder why is it ??

Last week , im preparing for my interview session for the GE scholarship at the Menara Yayasan Tun Razak . So , im busy preparing all the stuff to attend that interview session .

It was a prefect morning where i wake up on 530 am cos i never wake up so early for a long time . Or may be should be said that am i still not sleeping yet since it so early only .
After preparing then i go to the Sungai Nibong bus station to catch a bus to KL .
My bus company is the FIVE STAR coach .
While waiting for the bus , i accidentally met my friends -- Hao Wei and Zi Chong at there .
I quite shocked when see them cos they are also heading to KL with the same purpose with me .

The things tat i very curios is why there are two kinds of ticket for the same trip on the same bus . I bought a bus ticket with RM35 but they managed to buy it with RM 27 .
Is it a black hearted company ???

Is it i kena tipu d ?? Dunno also but when the bus conductors came up and gave us the official receipt . Our receipts are same as them which is RM 35 receipt .

Our driver is very keng till he kena jackpot on the highway . He was stopped by JPJ cos he driving at breakneck speed . IM not sure how fast he is driving but one thinh i very sure is he jus using 4 hours to reach pudu bus terminal .

It damn fast ..

Let talking back to the interview section .
This is the 1st scholarships interviewed i have attend cos last time i always reject them by not going for the interview session cos im lazy to go so far .
HAha .. Is it i very lazy cos libra is lazy too .
I have rejected JPA , ASEAN ,Board Of Engineering Malaysia ( BEM )and so on.....

This is the 1st interview that they paid all the bus tickets for us . That means tat i no need paid for any fares to go there include to and fro bus fares and taxi fares .

Let us going to the main topic . This is the american company , General Electric GE scholarships .
So the person who interviewed me are AMERICAN .

Im shivering a bit at there cos my english is not so fluet even though speak with my friends .
Now i need to converse with the AMERICAN .

There are 3 AMERICANS who interviewed me . One is a man and the rest of it are woman .
They are quite impressed with me when i talking abt myself . They are very friendly and we are talking all the thing they like or i like . There are no nervous in myself .

The most intersting part is they ask me abt the American Idol 2009 .
Gosh .. I seldom watch them cos i jus chasing with my Hong Kong HD movies only .. haha .. So i definitely dunno who is the winners but i still can crapped with them by saying the two finalist adam and chris . We are laughing inside when talking abt the ADAM cos he is a bisexual guy .

I never feel im being interviewed cos they are very easy to mix and talk .

At the end , they need to stop cos they are out of time .

Hopefully , i managed to get this scholarships .

May God Bless Me !!




No comments: